The new heated glove for everyday use.
The HG3 has been completely redesigned for 2020: more modern, more elegant, more high-performance, this heated glove for urban and suburban riding has adopted the latest FIVE HG heating system. A Thinsulate™ 40g thermal lining on the top side of the glove adds to its excellent heat insulation. It’s just what you need to calmly face the cold on city or suburban roads. The HG3 is as comfortable as it is protective when the weather turns bad. It features a one-piece shell to protect the topside of your hand, a TPR shell on the palm, and reinforcements on the outer fingers for protection in case of a fall. Its wide cuff easily covers your jacket sleeve. Add in a Bemberg™ comfort lining, dual closure system, the Touch Screen™ system for handling device screens, and reflective elements so you’re more visible at night, and you get an ideally balanced style (lightweight, not too bulky, with an adjustable heat level) for everyday riding in winter over short-to-medium distances.
- Waterproof stretch fabric construction (topside and palm) for weatherproofing and comfort.
- Metacarpo-phalangeal protection from a TPR shell under the fabric.
- TPR hypothenar protective shell (palm slider).
- Synthetic leather palm with micro-perforated reinforcement for grip.
- Heating through a separate battery with a button offering three levels of heat.
- Battery compartment closure featuring a waterproof YKK zipper.
- Hipora® waterproof internal membrane.
- Thinsulate™ thermal insulation lining (topside).
- Bemberg™ internal comfort lining.
- Reflective nighttime visibility elements.
- Closure system featuring an elastic band and wide Velcro strip.
- Touch Screen™ System (index finger) for handling device screens.
XS-07 0620030107 / S-08 0620030108 / M-09 0620030109 / L-10 0620030110
XL-11 0620030111 / 2XL-12 0620030112 / 3XL-13 0620030113