Terms & Conditions
1. ‘Company’ means Teasdale Motorcycles Ltd
2. ‘Customer’ means customer of the Company
3. ‘Conditions’ means these conditions of sale
4. ‘Contract’ means any contract entered into for the sale of goods by the Company to the customer
5. ‘Goods’ means any Goods the subject of any contract and shall include any part or parts of them and materials incorporated in them
6. ‘Carrier’ the company person or persons with the object of delivering the Goods to the Customer.
Terms & Conditions Of Sale
1. All orders are subject to these Conditions unless otherwise agreed. All goods are subject to availability. If you do not understand any of the following please e mail or telephone Teasdale Motorcycles Ltd.
2. These Conditions represent the entire Conditions of sale and nothing shall operate to in any way alter or vary the Conditions without the prior approval of Teasdale Motorcycles Ltd.
3. These conditions shall apply to all contracts to the exclusion of all other conditions express or implied by statute or otherwise to the extent as is permissible by law.
4. Acceptance of Goods by the Customer shall be conclusive evidence before any Court of Arbitrator that these Conditions apply.
5. Teasdale Motorcycles Ltd reserves the right to change the Conditions without prior notice. Customers are advised to check for any variations to the Conditions before an order.
All images of the products on the website are for illustration purposes only.
We hope that you are happy with your purchase but should you wish to return any item to us, we will be happy to refund or exchange a product subject to the following conditions.
1. The goods must not have been used.
2. Returned goods; Goods to be returned in a saleable condition (preferably in the original packaging). The Customer must contact the Company about the return within 7 days of recieving the goods.
3. Customers are responsible for obtaining proof of delivery and receipt of returned goods.
4. Before returning any goods the Customer must contact Teasdale Motorcycles Ltd to obtain a returns number.
5. All refunds will be issued upon receipt of returned goods. If goods are faulty the Company will refund the postage.
6. Where applicable postal or carriage charges are not refunded.
7. In the event of a customer returning goods, it is the responsibility of the Customer to pay postal & carriage charges. We offer a collection service including insurance however, this will be charged to the customer. Customer can return items themselves but we strongly recommend that all items are insured as no credit will be issued if items are received damaged.
8. Orders which have been specifically built and designed for customer orders will not be accepted back.
9. All deposits are non refundable.
1. Please advise of any damages as soon as possible/ reasonably practicable. Claims for damaged goods must be notified to Teasdale Motorcycles Ltd by telephone or email. Unless we have notification within this time period we have no claim against the carrier and therefore we will not be liable for any claim made against our company. Should any damages not be visible while inspecting the goods exceptions will be made? Please note that all items must be removed from the packaging and checked within the above time scale, please check all contents.
1. All prices on our website, leaflets and promotional material are in pounds sterling and include VAT at the current rate.
2. Teasdale Motorcycles Ltd reserves the right to change the advertised price before you place an order.
3. No charge is made to the Customer for Credit or Debit Card payments.
4. Teasdale Motorcycles Ltd reserves the right to refuse any order.
5. Orders are accepted on the basis the Customer has read and accepted these conditions.
1. If any item is advertised as Free Delivery, this only covers England, Wales, and parts of Scotland, excluding Highlands and Islands.
2. All deliveries can take up to seven working days, but most products are usually dispatched the next working day.
3. We do endeavour to dispatch all our orders for the next working day.
4. Claims for non-delivery must be notified to Teasdale Motorcycles Ltd in writing within 7 days of the invoice date.
5. Please check all deliveries for damages or discrepancies within 48 hours from receiving the goods. Claims for damaged goods must be notified to Teasdale Motorcycles Ltd within 48 hours by telephone and confirmed within 3 days by e-mail stating any damages and/or defects of the goods received from the carrier. Unless we have notification within this time period we have no claim against the carrier and therefore we will not be liable for any claim made against our company. Should any damages not be visible while inspecting the goods exceptions will be made. Please note that all items must be removed from the packaging and checked within the above time scale, please check all contents.
6. Claims for discrepancies of any goods delivered must be notified to Teasdale Motorcycles Ltd as soon as possible/ reasonably practicable by telephone or email stating the nature of the discrepancy of the goods received.
1. All goods supplied by Teasdale Motorcycles Ltd are guaranteed in accordance with the terms and conditions of the manufacturers warranty provided with the goods.
2. Nothing in these Conditions shall operate to add to vary or alter the terms and conditions of the manufacturer’s warranty.
3. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
Retention Of Title
1. The Goods shall be at the Buyer’s risk as from delivery.
1.2 In spite of delivery having been made property in the Goods shall not pass from the Seller until:
1.2.1 The Buyer shall have paid the Price in full; and
1.2.2 No other sums of any kind shall be due from the Buyer to the Seller.
1.3 Until property in the Goods passes to the Buyer in accordance with clause 1.2 the Buyer shall hold the Goods and each of them on a fiduciary basis as bailee for the Seller. The Buyer shall store the Goods (at no cost to the Seller) separately from all other goods in its possession and marked in such a way that they are clearly identified as the Seller’s property.
1. Until such time as property in the Goods passes from the Seller the Buyer shall upon request deliver up such of the Goods as have not ceased to be in existence or resold to the Seller. If the Buyer fails to do so the Seller may enter upon any premises owned occupied or controlled by the Buyer where the Goods are situated and repossess the Goods.
1.5 The Buyer shall not pledge or in any way charge by way of security for any indebtedness any of the Goods which are the property of the Seller. Without prejudice to the other rights of the Seller, if the Buyer does so all sums whatever owing by the Buyer to the Seller shall forthwith become due and payable.
1.6 The Buyer shall insure and keep insured the Goods to the full Price against ‘all risks’ to the reasonable satisfaction of the Seller until the date that property in the Goods passes from the Seller, and shall whenever requested by the Seller produce a copy of the policy of insurance. Without prejudice to the other rights of the Seller, if the Buyer fails to do so all sums whatever owing by the Buyer to the Seller shall forthwith become due and payable.
1.1 English law governs the Conditions and use of this site any dispute shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Your Statutory Rights are Not affected.